Cant find SIM card number IC CID?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I need to know my sim card number and as its cut to fit my phone I don't have it. I went into Settings--> about and the ICCID isn't in there.
I also went to settings--> network+ --> pressed the three dots operator info and the ICCID number is wrong.
Is there an app I can download to find out this number? Thanks so much my Windows Central family.

Sent via Tapatalk app for Lumia 640 XL

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
can't find it either. I'm on W10M though. None of the system apps in the store report it either. Maybe try on a phone with 8.1 or on an Android phone. If you don't have one, maybe a good friend or relative would offer to temporarily use their phone to get the ICCID.
good luck

edit: I just checked my wife's L640XL. She is still on 8.1 Update 2 and it does show the Sim card ID. Under About/More Info
that is not available on W10M (yet). I must assume you are running W10M as well then.

Last edited:

mhertel

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
On 8.1 in Network+ under Operator Info, SIM Settings
It will show MCC, MNC, IMSI, ICCID, SPN, PNN, GID1 and Profile Language

PS, Operator Info in in the Hamburger Menu in Network+

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
can't find it either. I'm on W10M though. None of the system apps in the store report it either. Maybe try on a phone with 8.1 or on an Android phone. If you don't have one, maybe a good friend or relative would offer to temporarily use their phone to get the ICCID.
good luck

edit: I just checked my wife's L640XL. She is still on 8.1 Update 2 and it does show the Sim card ID. Under About/More Info
that is not available on W10M (yet). I must assume you are running W10M as well then.

No im on 8.1 update 2 and its shown as wrong.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
We are a windows phone family here lol is there an app I an download to find out the ICCID?
sorry, as you can see above, I've tried at least 5 of them in the store and none of them report the SIM#. I am wondering if the Nokia Care Suite can grab it from the phone, but I am rather pessimistic. There is no local phone store in your area you could bother?

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
sorry, as you can see above, I've tried at least 5 of them in the store and none of them report the SIM#.

We are a windows phone family here lol is there an app I an download to find out the ICCID?

Haven't you tried this ??

Field Medic. (Whatever you need, it will be in here).

Open the app, tap device status and scroll down to "Provisioning Information".

wp_ss_20151024_0001.png

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
sorry, as you can see above, I've tried at least 5 of them in the store and none of them report the SIM#. I am wondering if the Nokia Care Suite can grab it from the phone, but I am rather pessimistic. There is no local phone store in your area you could bother?

Yes there would be but they wouldn't be able to identify the sim number, I even went to the three support forums and they suggest Settings--> About but the sim number is wrong, this is so annoying lol. If I forgot my password in my mobile operator website I need the last 6 digits to reset my password, so stupid they don't set up a security question instead, when I run out of credit I sometimes use webtext and need the password.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Its for phone ... just search the store for "Field Medic"
The thumbnail is a steth.

I wonder how you could got confused even though I posted the screenshot and the store link.

Just making sure I have all the info. Where do I go to find provisioning? Great looking app, like launching a DOS session!

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
When I brought the 630 DS, I knew I had to put in a micro SIM. I was using the mini SIM before.
The store guy told me that he could carefully cut the SIM into micro size. But I hesitated.
Instead I went to my network provider's customer care office and requested for a micro SIM.
They cancelled my mini SIM and gave me the micro SIM immediately.
Services got activated within 20 minutes.

I asked them about cutting the mini SIM.
They told that if its not cut carefully, it may damage the contacts or the chip and the SIM might not work properly.

If you could go to a customer care center for your network provider (if it exists), you could ask them to give you a new micro SIM.

mhertel

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I just checked my number and what my provider has listed.. seems the phone added a letter to the end of my number.. try leaving off the last character on whats displayed and see if that works..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo