05-09-2017 05:26 PM
26 12
tools
    I need to know my sim card number and as its cut to fit my phone I don't have it. I went into Settings--> about and the ICCID isn't in there.
    I also went to settings--> network+ --> pressed the three dots operator info and the ICCID number is wrong.
    Is there an app I can download to find out this number? Thanks so much my Windows Central family.

Sent via Tapatalk app for Lumia 640 XL
    10-22-2015 03:38 PM
    can't find it either. I'm on W10M though. None of the system apps in the store report it either. Maybe try on a phone with 8.1 or on an Android phone. If you don't have one, maybe a good friend or relative would offer to temporarily use their phone to get the ICCID.
    good luck

edit: I just checked my wife's L640XL. She is still on 8.1 Update 2 and it does show the Sim card ID. Under About/More Info
    that is not available on W10M (yet). I must assume you are running W10M as well then.
    Last edited by Derausgewanderte; 10-22-2015 at 07:20 PM.
    djeire84 likes this.
    10-22-2015 07:00 PM
    On 8.1 in Network+ under Operator Info, SIM Settings
    It will show MCC, MNC, IMSI, ICCID, SPN, PNN, GID1 and Profile Language

PS, Operator Info in in the Hamburger Menu in Network+
    djeire84 likes this.
    10-23-2015 10:22 AM
    I'm on 8.1 update 2 its showing the wrong ICCID.
    10-23-2015 12:38 PM
    can't find it either. I'm on W10M though. None of the system apps in the store report it either. Maybe try on a phone with 8.1 or on an Android phone. If you don't have one, maybe a good friend or relative would offer to temporarily use their phone to get the ICCID.
    good luck

edit: I just checked my wife's L640XL. She is still on 8.1 Update 2 and it does show the Sim card ID. Under About/More Info
    that is not available on W10M (yet). I must assume you are running W10M as well then.

No im on 8.1 update 2 and its shown as wrong.
    10-23-2015 12:40 PM
    No im on 8.1 update 2 and its shown as wrong.
    Then I'd try it on an android phone or iphone
    10-23-2015 03:46 PM
    Then I'd try it on an android phone or iphone

We are a windows phone family here lol is there an app I an download to find out the ICCID?
    10-23-2015 03:48 PM
    We are a windows phone family here lol is there an app I an download to find out the ICCID?
    sorry, as you can see above, I've tried at least 5 of them in the store and none of them report the SIM#. I am wondering if the Nokia Care Suite can grab it from the phone, but I am rather pessimistic. There is no local phone store in your area you could bother?
    10-23-2015 05:31 PM
    sorry, as you can see above, I've tried at least 5 of them in the store and none of them report the SIM#.

Haven't you tried this ??

Field Medic. (Whatever you need, it will be in here).

Open the app, tap device status and scroll down to "Provisioning Information".

wp_ss_20151024_0001.png
    10-24-2015 02:09 AM
    sorry, as you can see above, I've tried at least 5 of them in the store and none of them report the SIM#. I am wondering if the Nokia Care Suite can grab it from the phone, but I am rather pessimistic. There is no local phone store in your area you could bother?

Yes there would be but they wouldn't be able to identify the sim number, I even went to the three support forums and they suggest Settings--> About but the sim number is wrong, this is so annoying lol. If I forgot my password in my mobile operator website I need the last 6 digits to reset my password, so stupid they don't set up a security question instead, when I run out of credit I sometimes use webtext and need the password.
    10-24-2015 05:58 AM
    Haven't you tried this ??

Field Medic. (Whatever you need, it will be in here).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20151024_0001.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	115037

Is this for the pc or phone?
    10-24-2015 05:59 AM
    Is this for the pc or phone?
    Its for phone ... just search the store for "Field Medic"
    The thumbnail is a steth.

I wonder how you got confused even though I posted the screenshot and the store link.
    10-24-2015 06:02 AM
    Its for phone ... just search the store for "Field Medic"
    The thumbnail is a steth.

I wonder how you could got confused even though I posted the screenshot and the store link.

Just making sure I have all the info. Where do I go to find provisioning? Great looking app, like launching a DOS session!
    10-24-2015 06:04 AM
    Just making sure I have all the info. Where do I go to find provisioning? Great looking app, like launching a DOS session!
    Seems like you didn't read my post properly.
    The app was developed by MSFT.
    10-24-2015 06:07 AM
    Seems like you didn't read my post properly.
    The app was developed by MSFT.

It doesn't work, still reads the wrong ICCID number. The number is only digits and the ICCID that's been given has letters in it, thanks for the app idea though.
    10-24-2015 06:09 AM
    It doesn't work, still reads the wrong ICCID number. The number is only digits and the ICCID that's been given has letters in it, thanks for the app idea though.
    AFAIK ICC ID consists of numbers only.

Sometimes it happens that on the SIM card is printed only the last 13 digits of ICC ID number.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscriber_identity_module#ICCID
    10-24-2015 06:13 AM
    AFAIK ICC ID consists of numbers only.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subscr...y_module#ICCID

Ya and since the app is giving me letters in with th numbers its not accurately showing my correct ICCID number.
    10-24-2015 06:15 AM
    When I brought the 630 DS, I knew I had to put in a micro SIM. I was using the mini SIM before.
    The store guy told me that he could carefully cut the SIM into micro size. But I hesitated.
    Instead I went to my network provider's customer care office and requested for a micro SIM.
    They cancelled my mini SIM and gave me the micro SIM immediately.
    Services got activated within 20 minutes.

I asked them about cutting the mini SIM.
    They told that if its not cut carefully, it may damage the contacts or the chip and the SIM might not work properly.

If you could go to a customer care center for your network provider (if it exists), you could ask them to give you a new micro SIM.
    10-24-2015 06:24 AM
    I just checked my number and what my provider has listed.. seems the phone added a letter to the end of my number.. try leaving off the last character on whats displayed and see if that works..
    midnightfrolic likes this.
    10-25-2015 11:54 AM
    @Mhertel: how did you find the SIM ID from your provider? Did you have to call them or is it listed under your carrier account online?
    10-25-2015 05:42 PM
    Its in my account settings on my providers self serve site..
    midnightfrolic likes this.
    10-26-2015 09:54 AM
    Id say ill have to get a micro sim as I cant seem to find my accurate sim number. I'll leave this topic open in case an app becomes available to read my sim info.
    10-27-2015 02:32 PM
    i had exactly same issue with my mum sim card...luckily i found this app on play store...for Android phones...search for SIM SERIAL NUMBER (ICCID), you will be blown..never mind the language u see there just install and open. your FULL SIM ICCID is right there starring at you. you made a good choice by living this thread open....this will help someone today, tomorrow or next..cheers
    Last edited by Fred Bigman; 12-20-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    krishna T likes this.
    12-19-2016 04:31 PM
    using field medic yes, mIccID is too long but it does contain your SIM ID/

But you need to strip the first 6 digits and the extra hexadecimal at the end. and tadaa ;)

it is fixed

Regards
    krishna T likes this.
    12-20-2016 08:15 AM
    Field Medic is the only way to find your IccId. Windows 10 isn't ready
    01-18-2017 08:32 AM
26 12