Outlook showing only left half in landscape mode

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
When using Outlook in landscape mode, only the left half show up. Right half is all black. Reset/reboot/restore does not help. Sent feedback already.

Must be a 'feature' in this new build. Didn't happen in build 10479. In fact, previous build had the tablet display in Outlook and other apps when using 125% text size and 100% text scaling. Now it's gone and gotten worse. Hope it gets added back.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
on 150% here and I also get left pane and right pane black (same on 125%). However, when I tap on an email from the list on the left it shows the email on the right.

You are correct that it showed all accounts on the left pane in previous builds (just like on desktop) on 125%. I have live tiles for each account on my start screen, so for me the extra pane of accounts was not necessary. It could well be a feature.

btw. if your have your phone impersonate a L1520 via interop unlock, it will have the full tablet configuation again. I guess it's were they draw the line between phone - phablet - tablet.

Last edited:

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I can understand why they did it this way, to allow for better email message previewing. Instead of having to double tap an email and it opens up in another window.

EDIT: Thx for the interop idea.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon