BLU Win HD LTE App issues

Mohammed Pasha

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Dear Blu Team,

I am from India, recently I purchased Blu Win HD LTE (X150E) cell phone from Amazon.in website.

The problem is, I have installed True Caller App and the caller ID option is not working and its disabled for this phone ( where as this option is enabled for Microsoft Phones with Windows 8.1 Software ). Why this caller id option is not enabled for BLU phones ?

I couldn't able to find " My Vodafone" India App is Store for download. Whereas, the same app is available in Microsoft Phone. Why this App is not available for BLU phone.

I have a lot of trust on BLU products and I purchased the same. Now, I am facing lot of day to day issues with the unavailability of Apps ( which are available in Microsoft Phones). Please enable all the apps which are available in Microsoft Phones.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
KP

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry that you are having problems with your device. WindowsCentral is a fan based site with no affiliation to BLU. You'll need to contact their customer service.

smokin901

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Dear Blu Team,

I am from India, recently I purchased Blu Win HD LTE (X150E) cell phone from Amazon.in website.

The problem is, I have installed True Caller App and the caller ID option is not working and its disabled for this phone ( where as this option is enabled for Microsoft Phones with Windows 8.1 Software ). Why this caller id option is not enabled for BLU phones ?

I couldn't able to find " My Vodafone" India App is Store for download. Whereas, the same app is available in Microsoft Phone. Why this App is not available for BLU phone.

I have a lot of trust on BLU products and I purchased the same. Now, I am facing lot of day to day issues with the unavailability of Apps ( which are available in Microsoft Phones). Please enable all the apps which are available in Microsoft Phones.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

KP

At the moment truecaller works only with Lumia phone. You can install my Vodafone app only if your region is selected as India.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster