Nokia 930 Windows 10 Screen Flickering

immortalmatt

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi I have a new Nokia 930. Put the latest Windows 10 preview on and loving it. Only issue I have is that the screen flickers intermittently on the internet or on mytube. Haven't noticed it doing it on any other app.

Any ideas?

Matt

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
As we all expected, this bug and the most especially the "blinking" bug are not fixed in the next version as microsoft promised.
bye microsoft, bye lumia. going back the the good 'old' android.

immortalmatt

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
To be honest I've bought an iPhone 6s Plus tonight as not sitting around waiting for this bug to get patched. I did preorder the 950xl but have cancelled it. No official statement that edge will blow up to a full desktop app in continuum and not being kept in the dark. The iPhone btw works flawless and the office apps and Skype knocks spots off the Windows versions.

Microsoft are stupid.

Matt

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
To be honest I've bought an iPhone 6s Plus tonight as not sitting around waiting for this bug to get patched. I did preorder the 950xl but have cancelled it. No official statement that edge will blow up to a full desktop app in continuum and not being kept in the dark. The iPhone btw works flawless and the office apps and Skype knocks spots off the Windows versions.

Microsoft are stupid.

Matt

You do realize the preview builds are just that, preview. Aka alpha/beta/test builds. As such things can and will go wrong. No one forced you to install the preview build. If you read the disclaimer, you should have been aware that the preview builds are test builds and can brick your device. Use at your own risk. You can revert back to Win Mobile 8.1.

But since you got the 6s Plus it is a moot point. Enjoy the new ecosystem. Apple has very nice premium products and excellent support from all tech sectors. Make sure you are holding it the correct way. And turn off wifi assist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077