Problems connecting to wifi

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, on my L930 (Windows 8.1 Denim) I often have problems connecting to WiFi.

By problems I mean that when connecting it displays a message: "Your phone cannot connect to the WiFi network [network name]". This can only be solved by switching my phone off and switching it on again. It's very annoying as I have to do this practically once a day now. Also, this isn't exclusive to one network, it happens on any network.

Anyone knows what's going on and how I can fix it, please?

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Seems this device have a problem with wifi, here I have some issue with browsing, its too damn slow (like the 14.4K modem days) so I switch the wifi off and use the provider one.
All the browsing and internet thing (especially the ugly explorer, btw - all the other browsers in the store are sucks. always ads pop ups and some ****) in this device is a piece of shiat. thats the reason why im going to throw it off and buy a normal android device.

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Seems this device have a problem with wifi, here I have some issue with browsing, its too damn slow (like the 14.4K modem days) so I switch the wifi off and use the provider one.
All the browsing and internet thing (especially the ugly explorer, btw - all the other browsers in the store are sucks. always ads pop ups and some ****) in this device is a piece of shiat. thats the reason why im going to throw it off and buy a normal android device.

Have you tried UC Browser? It's a wonderful app. No ads or anything and 100% free

tarmanjit manku

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, on my L930 (Windows 8.1 Denim) I often have problems connecting to WiFi.

By problems I mean that when connecting it displays a message: "Your phone cannot connect to the WiFi network [network name]". This can only be solved by switching my phone off and switching it on again. It's very annoying as I have to do this practically once a day now. Also, this isn't exclusive to one network, it happens on any network.

Anyone knows what's going on and how I can fix it, please?

I also have faced this problem. But what i did is , i changed the password of the wifi. Then i tried. My device was connected to wifi.

mcs999

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Have exactly the same problem with mine also, same thing, have to switch off and on again, sometimes it's fine, roaming between two wifi transmitters at home and in the office at work, very frustrating, Vodafone not interested, was ok at fist till updated software came out then this happens, costing me data as I don't always realise when it's happening

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Exact same problem with my 930. I gave up on that phone a long time ago. 3G sometimes won't connect either unless I refresh the sim card settings or I have to reboot my phone, sometimes twice a day. A flagship phone that can't even connect to wifi in 2015.... Sadly, my 920 never had that problem before. So it's either a hardware issue or a driver issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos