How can I stop my Lumia 735 from rebooting?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 735 rebooting

Hi We have a Lumia 735 and it's been fine until this morning and suddenly it's in a constant state of reboot.

Cannot access the phone at all, tried soft resetting but nothing, the operating system will not load at all, just keeps rebooting.

Any advice please.

dm984

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 735 rebooting

Ok so I'm at a bit over twelve hours of up time now after my attempted "fix".... Reflash the firmware/os using the Windows Device Recovery Tool. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since the reflashed version numbers were the same exact as what my phone had, but hey....computers can be fickle things.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 735 rebooting

What did fixit tool say, your phone was found to have Reboot issue and should apply the patch immediately? So you re-installed Win 8.1.2 Denim and problems keeps coming back?? Was it reproducing after installing an app quite recently.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
What did fixit tool say, your phone was found to have Reboot issue and should apply the patch immediately? So you re-installed Win 8.1.2 Denim and problems keeps coming back?? Was it reproducing after installing an app quite recently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99