1020 Vision

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
There are two ways, one. Qtweeders way, or you can switch to manual focus and you can focus that way. The manual focus works great on the 1020.

Skittle Milk

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I typically use pinch to zoom? Is that not the same as this lossless slider? And if not, where in the settings do I find this slider? I do apologize for my relative lack of knowledge in regards to this camera :/

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I typically use pinch to zoom? Is that not the same as this lossless slider? And if not, where in the settings do I find this slider? I do apologize for my relative lack of knowledge in regards to this camera :/

You can zoom as you said, pinch (but outwards, right?) or slide your finger up or down on the screen. That's for zooming

For macro shots - you can tap to focus on the object of interest or slide the macro slider to what you want and move your phone until you get the desired focus.

There are 5 sliders for manual controls. when you select the camera button on the screen and slide it outwards, you'll see all 5 options as curved sliders - lighting options, focus, iso, shutter speed, exposure

Alternatively, you can select individual sliders from the top part of the screen where you see flash, lighting settings etc. Just tap on the one you want. This works when you're on manual mode

Sorry I don't have screen shots to show this

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
a bit off topic...
using the preview build with Lumia camera and windows camera recording videos at 30fps/1080p always gives me a stutter or rather a "frame by frame" playback....anyone else experiences this?
(doing video at 25fps/1080p fixes this...works smoothly...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)