Has anyone bought a Lumia 1520 from expansys lately?

7a2eer

Banned
Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Last time I bought a B stock it came practically new, no scratches anywhere.
FWIW their inventory is large so you cannot expect consistency in the cosmetic flaws.

keithhackneysmullet

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought one . I would rate it as ok condition . It came with some scratches on the screen but performs flawlessly. I think a more picky person would have sent it back , but like I said it just cosmetic defects . I purchased another 1520 for my mom and it has zero defects

claireggie

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
hi thanks for the reply... i dont mind the scratches on the screen, but the dents on the corners really bother me... did yours ahve any signs of dropping, etc?

Jas Holden

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I think that the big dealers on ebay have better prices. Their grading system is very strict.

Last year I bought a 925 and a 1520. The 925 was graded Good and cost $59, delivered. It had 3 tiny scratches at the edge of the screen.

The 1520 was graded Very Good and cost $209, delivered. It had no flaws that I could find with a magnifying glass.

I see that prices on the 1520 seem to have dropped by about $30-40 since last year.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of going to att again but dunno how much cheaper it is from Verizon. But since having an Icon I'd have to get another phone and 1520 would be my choice.

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Bought my glossy-red one (the green was gonna take too long to get in) from them about a month ago as well for $179. They claim it was B stock and it was exactly that: B stock. There were a couple scratches on the screen (all the minor ones could be seen in direct sunlight) and there were two scuffs on the back, like the gloss had been completely taken off. I just put a snap-on matte case and it looks great. I may get a screen protector to help cover it so I don't have to view the scratches constantly, but the phone itself performs flawlessly.

fatpolomanjr

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm surprised everyone's experiences with their B-stock have been so good. I bought a Yellow one from them back in August this year, and it had a bit of scuffing on the back. Nothing cosmetically serious. The digitizer was broken in one spot though, and had the worst phantom touch I'd ever encountered. Every time I tried to hit a 'j' or 'k' on the keyboard it would hit every surrounding key; I couldn't even enter my wifi password. Had to send it back for a refund.

Ky772

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered mine from Expansys.

Was going to wait for the Lumia 950 XL, but I just am not feeling it. Love the big screen of the 1520 too much and WP10 ran just fine on it.

Got a Note 5 as my other power house.. Hopefully MS gets off its *** and releases another bigass phone.

Old 1520 broke and that was heartbreaking. Glad someone made this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos