950 XL now on sale in the Netherlands, for delivery tomorrow

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The operating system isn't even done yet.
True. And will take a veeery long time to get rod of most bugs judging by the progress it made so far.

You think it'd be on retail devices today?
Well very likely there are two options: either ship the phones with another half-baked build or delay the release again...once more. But an official release of W10M in November? Never ever!

Great journalism, wmpoweruser...
Honestly windowscentral authors and their skills of journalism are not better than those from wmpoweruser.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Uhhh. You just did.

Maybe you're not familiar with the colloquialism. "I won't justify/dignify that with a response" essentially means that the statement in question is so outlandish, asinine, or straight up wrong, that it doesn't even warrant a response that actually addresses the point. So while i responded with that phrase, I didn't really respond to the point the poster was attempting to make.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you're not familiar with the colloquialism. "I won't justify/dignify that with a response" essentially means that the statement in question is so outlandish, asinine, or straight up wrong, that it doesn't even warrant a response that actually addresses the point. So while i responded with that phrase, I didn't really respond to the point the poster was attempting to make.
Maybe you aren't familiar with what a response is. :winktongue:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you aren't familiar with what a response is. :winktongue:

Maybe you're not familiar with what a colloquialism is... Guess i'm not too surprised if you went to Indiana University as your name would imply. :wink:

Edit: I realized this could come across as personal or harsh. Just an FYI, I don't actually know if you're an Indiana grad. But I'm a Purdue grad. So the rivalry, and all the petty rivalry trash talk that comes with it, is second nature to me.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you're not familiar with what a colloquialism is... Guess i'm not too surprised if you went to Indiana University as your name would imply. :wink:
Maybe your mom wears combat boots.

Can I hand this lightweight (a figure of speech - so no need to post about your obesity) off to some newb who needs the experience?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster