Locked /broken screen , restoring media.

Lolerica Smekerica

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys , i brought my phone to a long trip to the usa , and brought like 9 gb of music stored on it ,everything high quality mp3s.
The screen broke while i was working there , and i need to get my music out of there somehow , cause there is no way to get all of that all over again.
The phone works , it can be connected to a pc , however , i made a passcode for unlocking it , which i cannot acess now , cause the screen is black (broken from inside and a little bit outside).
The pc registeres the phone , detects it , but when i try to enter it and retrieve my music , its a blank folder , because i need to enter the password to unlock it.... It was a simple password , either 44444 or 55555 . But no way does it , when i swipe up , by remembering it , and pressing middle of the screen, registeres any type of my touch. It does beep sometimes for the calendar alarms , but doesnt produce any sound if i try to type in the password.
Is there any way to get my music out of this without replacing the screen ? I dont even know if even replacing the screen re formats the phone ...
Can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
First of all calm down :) As far as I can see, you will have to replace the screen just to get the music out of it.. And no, replacing the screen won't wipe away any data stored

Lolerica Smekerica

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
not even a stress m8 haha , i just had to write everything in detail so i wouldnt have to deal with people asking me to do stuff which i have already tried :)
ok , ill check tomorow whats the cost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos