How much on an average, you check on Lumia 950/XL availability,daily ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hope everybody knows their at least shipping date(or so-called dates) and pre-orders except those who committed sin(US residents :p). I might what to know , how many times in a day/week you will try to know , whether this has became available or any constant info is there and via which medium. Example: first check n times windrowscentral/other sites , then n times social media pages/searches , then calling MS Stores/Chatting with MS Store reps online..... etc., etc.,

desaideas1

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Several times a day....I am a glutton for disappointment apparently.

I just heard from a source that the US release date is on hold pending expanded carrier coverage. If possible they would like to announce a release date that coincides closely with carrier availability. All I know if that ATT and Tmobile are in talks

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Called my local AT&T store and the rep thought the 950 was going to be available on they're online store today??? Not happening..

edit/added; I check way too often lol

Last edited:

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Like this post if you are using the Windows Central app and when the news section refreshes you look for 950/950XL images hoping its device news not related to the UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, China, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Nigeria, Liechenstein, Djibouti, the Himalayas, the Moon, North Korea, and Micronesia. :-\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786