Build 10581 on 640XL LTE

Randolph Peterson

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Installed the build okay, but when I go into Storage, all I see is the SD Card not the internal Phone storage. If I take the SD card out nothing appears in storage and the "save to" options are all greyed out. Any one else having this problem?

Thanks
Randolph

rrp007

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Paul, I should have checked, doh.

Must say, even with that problem WM10 is great, waiting for the next update (Thurs 12th apparently) and will then make the 640XL my daily driver. Swapping over from Android, which has been good, but so much hardwork, with memory/battery life problems.

Cheers
Randolph

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Same for me. The battery life on the 640xl is what hooked me. It's great to have a phone you can pick up as often as you like and still know it will have juice to spare come bed time :)

John Hill

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I installed it and it worked for a while then started crashing. I went back to 8.1 then reinstalled again. Same thing screen problems etc. It would hang on a black screen after the install reboot. So I'm back on 8.1.

--john

Hedlund

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
If i install the preview version of Windows 10 M on my 640 XL, Will i get the final update when the final release of the OS coming? Or do i need to do some reinstall? Im new on windows mobile so appreciate the info =)

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
MS would take sometime to release an update to the insiders with the preview build to update to the final OS. In case, you want your device running in preview build to get updated on the date of release, you must flash back(hard reset) to 8.1 running denim and update it to W10M.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb