Low light 4K footage from Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
What about the sound? Does it record only in mono like my Icon does after updating to Windows 10 Mobile?
Are you asking if the 950s will just use one of their FOUR microphones when recording? I'm gonna bet NO and will give anyone 100 to one odds. Rumored Now can hold the bets. Same for your Icon. You do realize, you are using a BETA OS, right?

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Are you asking if the 950s will just use one of their FOUR microphones when recording? I'm gonna bet NO and will give anyone 100 to one odds. Rumored Now can hold the bets. Same for your Icon. You do realize, you are using a BETA OS, right?

At this point, with release slated for next week, I don't know if it would be a wise bet to make for you. But my question was, does it record in mono on the 950XL too. I think that's a valid question, if they are showcasing video recording.

Yes, I know it's Beta. I also know that the Camera is something they are keen on showcasing currently - and yet it can't record in stereo. I have no idea honestly if it will be able to do it when it's released. It would indeed be absolutely nuts if it couldn't.

On topic: that video looks great, but hard to tell if the recording captured what the scene looked like, of course. I can't wait to try it out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa