Countdown to Windows 10 Mobile

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
:eek: Interesting. Can I ask why?

Trying Lumias that had the first version, made me sad after having searchable categories.

Yeah, Sure. Some options are simply in categories that differ from where I think they should be categorized...for instance, Brightness I would believe to be a 'personalization', but its in 'system'...'update & backup' category is a system function...but its not under 'system' but instead broken out into its own category.

Essentially, where I'd expect them to be...isn't where they're at. Since I'm not in their often enough, I find myself hunting for them...the old way, I'd flick up the list and stop it when I saw the option I needed scroll by.

I also would have put 'personalization' first with accounts in that category, and put the network second...

In a nutshell, it doesn't make sense to me...again, that's a personal preference so I totally get if they make sense to you...they just don't to me.

Eeeric74

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone yet been able to install Windows 10 yet on their Blu Win HD LTE? I'm in the insider program, and updated to Windows10 on my Lumia 535 without problems, but on my Blu there's no insider update available yet, not even in the fast ring...

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
lumia-wp-8-to-win-10m.png

okay so here is the first screenshot of how it would look like in the phone update section when windows 10 comes to existing line of Lumia's and other windows phones..

my daily drver is blu win hd lte and I am eagerly waiting for windows 10...hope to see it coming by end of this week...having said that ..I would say I am just being optimistic

S Vignesh

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, got intouch wit the blu support team, they say that Microsoft haven't given the confirmation on release of win10, also tried the insiders preview version, only the phones list on the win recovery tool is eligible for receiving preview updates, also I suppose blu shld b able to get win 10 within this year, coz its already been a year releasing the phone, hopefully v get it within tis year

S Vignesh

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Also from business point of view, Microsoft have already launched 640, nearing the budget, also they hav rolled back 640 now, blu has serious opportunity to get the market with the update of win 10 , spread lots of people have a eye on this phone,

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
okay so here is the first screenshot of how it would look like in the phone update section when windows 10 comes to existing line of Lumia's and other windows phones..

LOL that was a dirty trick posting that screencap. :winktongue:

My original estimate was a bit off wasn't it?

Here is hoping we see it by month's end. I too remain optimistic. I think we are getting a better baked product and I hope the lessons of 950/XL have been added to the RTM.

Last edited:

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Just received my Blu Win HD LTE today. It's fast, like compared to the Lumia 521, the Lumia 521 is like a P4 compared to a Core i5 (current) fast. I hope they do release Windows 10 for it. When I get some homework done I'll play with it more and that. Thanks for reaching out to Blu. Hopefully we'll see an update soon.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
LOL that was a dirty trick posting that screencap. :winktongue:

My original estimate was a bit off wasn't it?

Here is hoping we see it by month's end. I too remain optimistic. I think we are getting a better baked product and I hope the lessons of 950/XL have been added to the RTM.

hey it was no trck...I got that frm onetile.ru... u knw better..m a newbie..

dude will you please help me get Lumia camera for my win hd lte....please please...I got here maps from the group discussions...I want Lumia camera...which I guessed was earlier only a Lumia exclusive and now it is availaible for all...please tell me how to get it...I cant find it in store..coz of some glitch I guess...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The "trick" was putting it first and everyone though... It is here!!! Oh wait... Let me read how that is just an example. I LOLed.

If​ your phone is developer unlocked, you can find Lumia Camera Classic and other appx from an alternate trusted source and sideload them.

pj1011

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
The "trick" was putting it first and everyone though... It is here!!! Oh wait... Let me read how that is just an example. I LOLed.

If​ your phone is developer unlocked, you can find Lumia Camera Classic and other appx from an alternate trusted source and sideload them.

ummm....idk if my phone is developer unlocked....blu came to india in September last year and I got my phone in October from amazon.in ..now do they sell unlocked phones on amazon?? and why cant I get it from the store?? I tried getting the appx fr Lumia camera classic but my phone doesn't detect the appx in the store while other appx get detected and can be installed as well....

I saw you saying somewhere dat lumica camera can now be installed on blu win hd lte as well dats why made it a point to ask you...bcoz I seriously want to use it on my blu and see hw my camera performs...please tell me how should I get it?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
To developer unlock your phone you need a Microsoft Developer account (cost is about $20 USD) and a toolkit (the WP SDK 8.1) .

Your phone would not be developer unlocked unless you did this thing yourself.

Then you can load appx from your PC to the phone and install that way. For Lumia Branded Apps there is no other way.

For other Camera Apps I recommend Camera360 Sight and ProShot, both of which you should find in the store.

In (Microsoft) Camera App [The stock App] I suggest trying Camera > ... > photo settings > exposure value > select -2ev to combat the overexposure from the module.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't remember paying to become a developer or unlock my phone to load apps. Iirc its free to sign up. The cost is publishing and selling apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs