Almost Pre-Order Time- free Microsoft Display Dock!!!

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Wow from what I read it shows its only eligible on those phones bought online from the Microsoft store.

That means my preorder at the brick and mortar ms store doesn't qualify? That's kind of stupid.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Well look at the terms and conditions, promotion starts November 20th. I'd almost say that is safe to say that is the release date.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Is there a link to this? What I can find still says $649. Was it 'accidentally' published for a few minutes. The link in the first post doesn't go anywhere useful.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Wow from what I read it shows its only eligible on those phones bought online from the Microsoft store.

That means my preorder at the brick and mortar ms store doesn't qualify? That's kind of stupid.

Why? Check with the store and see if your current order is eligible. If it isn't cancel it and order online. What's the problem?

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Very cool! I just looked this up on the Microsoft education site and my college is on the list and says it is eligible for the free docking station too! Will definitely be ordering.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I did an online chat, the rep stated that these are single-sim. Drat.

Also I can't find anything at B&H about how to cancel a not-yet-shipped order, and customer service is closed until Sunday.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
You may be overlooking two possibilities.

1. The part about the offer only for phones bought on-line could be totally wrong. I find their web site full of bad wording.

2. Companies often have identical campaigns and stupidly expose that to the public when its only relevant internally. In other words, entirely likely they have the exact same plan for in-store but with a different internal designation for it.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Anybody else notice now if you scroll up the 950XL order page the "email me when available" turns into 2 red arrows revolving ??
Thinking they're getting ready to activate the Add to Cart button??? :smile:

Capture.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb