I installed Windows 10 Mobile build 10581 on my Lumia 1020 but my phone doesn't turn on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i install windows 10 mobile build 10581 in my lumia 1020 but my phone doesn't turn on? help guys

by using windows insider i got the 10581 build update then it took more than an hour to complete the process but after that i saw nokia logo and its gone...just a black screen but in a complete dark room screen glow a bit..help guys

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: i install windows 10 mobile build 10581 in my lumia 1020 but my phone doesn't turn on? help guys

I would recommend putting your phone charge for awhile and leave it alone for awhile.

If the phone is running warm, put it on a cool surface whilst charging.

In the event it does or doesn't come back on, join and let us know :)

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Are you still having the issue? It is a known issue in this build. You just have to be patient and let it work, rather than switching off your phone. It eventually comes to life.
MIne did that too, and it eventually switched on when I connected it to PC. Maybe that works?

frogg_n

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Got the same issue, I resolved it by hard resetting the phone (use google to find the exact procedure, system doesn't allow me to post a link)
First hard reset worked for me, but some other people needed to repeat the process several times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720