When is the Lumia 950 unlocked version coming?

Jordan Rieck

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
So the AT&T Version is coming on the 20th, but no mention of the unlocked version from the Microsoft store. I asked a Microsoft store rep online and they say there is no info to give out on the unlocked version.

Unless they want to announce it very close to the release date, it looks like they are waiting till after the AT&T version comes out before they release the unlocked version. My only guess is that they made a deal with AT&T to give them a head start.

Is there any better guess or any idea when the unlocked version is coming out?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
So the AT&T Version is coming on the 20th, but no mention of the unlocked version from the Microsoft store. I asked a Microsoft store rep online and they say there is no info to give out on the unlocked version.

Unless they want to announce it very close to the release date, it looks like they are waiting till after the AT&T version comes out before they release the unlocked version. My only guess is that they made a deal with AT&T to give them a head start.

I would guess the same. AT&T has the right to sell first, then MS can sell unlocked.

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

Very soon. Shows education discount at $54.90 and now shows it'll ship by November 25th, just like the XL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro