Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Alright so I'm after a Microsoft Lumia 950 as I think it'll be an awesome device. However my problem is I'm in need of a dual SIM variant (I'm thinking of converging a personal and work number together in one device but with separate numbers), and I'm not willing to import a device in. Does anyone know of any other way to get my dual SIM?

Percy Cuscaden

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Reach out to the Microsoft UK store and ask if the dual sim version is being made available in the UK. If it is, then wait until someone lists it, if not you will need to get it somewhere else in the EU. Amazon DE, Amazon FR both have it. There is no "import", you are still in the European Union :)

Funilly enough in Spain, the MS Store only lists the dual sim version, and the single sim version is not listed.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Reach out to the Microsoft UK store and ask if the dual sim version is being made available in the UK. If it is, then wait until someone lists it, if not you will need to get it somewhere else in the EU. Amazon DE, Amazon FR both have it. There is no "import", you are still in the European Union :)

Funilly enough in Spain, the MS Store only lists the dual sim version, and the single sim version is not listed.

If I import it in from elsewhere in Europe will it be in English default? And how will it affect my warranty? Could I take it to the Microsoft/Samsung repair centre in Manchester or would I have to send it back to Europe?

Oh and Lumia UK told me on Twitter the dual sim version isn't being released in Britain period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6