Who's gonna be up until midnight to get a 950 through AT&T online?

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Alright, ordered mine in matte white. I have it being delivered to my mother and father in law's house in Boston. I leave on the 20th and paid for next day shipping too, so hoping for early next week! I can't wait to have this in my hands!

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The shipping is the only thing slowing me down. If I can get it in the att store the 20th thn ill wait but if I cant get it in stores then I down want to wait and just do it now.... what to do what to do....

InsGadget

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
The shipping is the only thing slowing me down. If I can get it in the att store the 20th thn ill wait but if I cant get it in stores then I down want to wait and just do it now.... what to do what to do....
Totally with you ... going to call some stores tomorrow I think.

Dave Scarpa

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Decisions already have an iPhone but owned a 1520 and like to try it out , it would cost me an extra $35 a month, guess I could use the iPhone as an iPod

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site

I hear ya, tough decisions huh. The next day shipping for me was $15, so even if it ships out on the 20th, I'll still be getting it pretty quick. Most likely early next week. I just wanted to have it ordered so I didn't have to bother going to a store and dealing with stupid salespeople. I literally talk circles around every rep I've encountered, and that's not just AT&T, that's almost any tech store I go into. It seems I have a deep passion for all things electronic. Anyway, just pick one, go for it, and don't look back!

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

I tried to see how I could check a stores availability because I'll be on the road and I doubt every AT&T location will have stock on Friday. An AT&T support window popped up and surprise, surprise, the rep had no clue what they were talking and wad just making up stuff. He said "good news, it's available now for order", that's great, but I'm looking for info for a local store. Gave him a zip code to where I'd be on Friday and he said " there wasn't any stock but they'd probably have more soon" - I said it won't be released until Friday, "oh, well they'll have it then" - thanks, what a big help you were.

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Ugh it took me 2 hours to order the dang thing online. Had an endless cascade of problems. Finally got it sorted *crosses fingers* hopefully UPS ships it so it will actually come to my house and not get returned to sender because of my stupid broken address that USPS refuses to recognize.

Kudos to the AT&T reps who spent so much time with me and my problems, lol.

ChrisG_MS

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Couldn't get the 950 added for both my lines (wife + mine) via the AT&T premier website. It would error out when I tried to do the second line. Oh well, I guess I can try again in the morning instead of trying for a 5th time at 3:17am ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss