UK Orders from Carphonewarehouse & MS Store Price Match

CraigGB

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Lucky ********* :wink:

haha I hope they will price match Amazon, seems it is a bit hit or miss with some people being told they can and some people being told they can't. otherwise I'm paying quite the price to get mine 5 or so days before others

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
You can process your pricematch query now it has officially shipped...............let us know if it's a success!!

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm in an online chat with MS store trying to get a price match with Buymobiles, who have the 950XL listed for ?446.99. I will post the outcome here once I find out.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
OK, success, MS have to agreed the price match and said the refund will be processed in a couple of days.

Constantine is playing hard to get over chat. He won't process the refund until i actually have the phone. Told me to contact him with a chat reference when i actually have it!! Annoying.

Said no MS rep would have approved the PM till receipt of goods.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My Wife refused to stay in all day, so have left a little note on the door saying 'PLEASE' leave with a neighbour.

To be fair, UPS usually leave at a collect store a few miles away, but i want to play as soon as i get back from work!

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It'll annoy you if your neighbour accepts the delivery and then goes away for the weekend...

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yup, had that before. Amazon delivered a sleeping bag that i needed for a camping trip later that evening. Neighbour went AWOL.........

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
got mine this morning from MS, I got quidco at ?18 and ?30 refunded already!

if you can be bothered then a 950 in the UK is close to ?400! well worth the hassle! cant wait to get home and have a play!

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
they asked for order number and then emailed me a number to give back to them to prove it was me. he then said as soon as its got a tracking number and delivered I would get the refund!

my refund was automatic! and email/refund sent within a few hours of the phone arriving.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo