UK Orders from Carphonewarehouse & MS Store Price Match

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean your TCB tracked at ?18? Or MS refunded that too??

My XL was left at the local pick up, but MS have a agreed the ?83 pricematch refund. All good. Hope my ?22 TCB goes through to confirmed....

sutt359

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone on EE4g? I've installed the windows inside app and it's just done a config update, I now have WiFi calling working. OS build number 10.0.10586.00

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone on EE4g? I've installed the windows inside app and it's just done a config update, I now have WiFi calling working. OS build number 10.0.10586.00

Yeah I'm on EE4G and also had the config update earlier but didn't notice anything different. I wondered if it was to get us ready to take part in the next new build. Hope so anyway!

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, they have processed my refund. Interestingly though, it has been processed at ?48.05. I only paid ?449 and Carphone Warehouse are ?419. I did pay an extra ?10 for express shipping however... Still not sure why it's so high, but won't be arguing! Wonder if this is for the Quidco claim as well?

The more interesting thing, is the fact Microsoft's own email address for their store, does not pass their own "fraud detection checks" within Outlook.com. Lol!! :grin:

ms-refund.PNG

sutt359

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm on EE4G and also had the config update earlier but didn't notice anything different. I wondered if it was to get us ready to take part in the next new build. Hope so anyway!
Have you got wifi calling enabled? To turn it on go to sim settings, turn WiFi calling on then turn the phone off and back on. I then got a txt from EE saying WiFi calling enabled.

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Have you got wifi calling enabled? To turn it on go to sim settings, turn WiFi calling on then turn the phone off and back on. I then got a txt from EE saying WiFi calling enabled.

Thanks for the heads up, got it enabled now. My EE signal is flaky sometimes at home, hopefully this will help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb