Mozo Case Arrival

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my case when they went on sale and selected the fastest shipping. According to UPS it should arrive tomorrow. Anyone else receiving updates?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my case when they went on sale and selected the fastest shipping. According to UPS it should arrive tomorrow. Anyone else receiving updates?
No. I canceled my early first day pre-order the same day when I found a US retailer selling them for a lot less due to the much shorter individual item shipping and zero taxes. That retailer is saying they will ship in 2 days. I'm not too worried because I won't be opening either of my MS store 950XLs for weeks unless MS can get their story straight regarding Complete for foreign market XLs. So I have to wait until my B&H XL gets here and I try to add Complete. If it works, the MS XLs go back. If not, the B&H XL goes back. If you can return an opened and used XL to MS, I'll probably use one or both out of spite over MS giving conflicting stories about Complete.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
No. I canceled my early first day pre-order the same day when I found a US retailer selling them for a lot less due to the much shorter individual item shipping and zero taxes. That retailer is saying they will ship in 2 days. I'm not too worried because I won't be opening either of my MS store 950XLs for weeks unless MS can get their story straight regarding Complete for foreign market XLs. So I have to wait until my B&H XL gets here and I try to add Complete. If it works, the MS XLs go back. If not, the B&H XL goes back. If you can return an opened and used XL to MS, I'll probably use one or both out of spite over MS giving conflicting stories about Complete.

care to share that retailer??

MirthRock

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. It says they'll be back in stock tomorrow. I set up an email notification just in case the site is wrong. Also, do you know if those back covers provide a little extra clearance for the screen (like a bumper) in case its dropped?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I like the mozo ones, but I wish they were a bit flashier like blue/green/orange/yellow. I want the 950 to stand out. :)
Shouldn't take long before the factory that makes the factory backs starts making colored ones on the side or "helps" someone else make them.

Someone suggested plastidiping the factory back. Waiting to see how that turns out.

9520G

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. It says they'll be back in stock tomorrow. I set up an email notification just in case the site is wrong. Also, do you know if those back covers provide a little extra clearance for the screen (like a bumper) in case its dropped?

Date has changed now, seems it wont be in stick for a few more days or few more weeks depending on color.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
i ordered back in october, but haven't heard anything from Mozo. I sent them an email yesterday, but am still waiting.
I emailed them yesterday too asking to cancel the pre-order (for which they already charged my card). I just got an email from them that it was done. I verified with the card issuer that the refund was posted.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Darn... I cancelled the order from Mozo Accessories and got the refund. I put in a new order at MobileFun.com. So far I got 2 apology emails about the case not being in stock and today's status on the product page says that it is expected in 1 to 2 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo