How can I fix a touch and software issue on my Lumia 535?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

lumia 535 toch and software issue

touch issue while charging , music stucks when am in travelling in bus , iam upated all apps and phone is up to date . i bued last week am using original assessories

buddy007

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 535 toch and software issue

its a hardware issue on the phone. Microsoft rolled out some touch calibrating updates. check under settings-> phone updates-> check for updates and install latest updates if any. If the issue still persists, take it to nearest Microsoft priority care center

Fazanac

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Do you have hardver version 3.0 or hardver version 5.0 ??? If you have hardver version 3.0 you need to test you screen touch to see how many points (fingers on screen) your touch screen recognize. If test show 3 finger and cant recognize more fingers your phone motherboard is corupted and you need to replace this in service. For harver version 5.0 you need to replace screen.

pheonixxdark

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
this is a small solution only. try and see it might help u a bit on the touch screen issue.. try turning off all screen feature settings and what a difference it made. so i switched off Double Tap to wake up feature, Vibrate when using Navigation Key's feature (both in the Settings/touch) and also swipe to hide navigation bar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99