Group Texts

JR Messina

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having any issues with group texts not being received? None that I send go through nor do I get them. I can text the same numbers separately and everything is fine.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It may sound odd, but my wife and I had an issue with images in SMS on WP8.1 (930 and 830). A couple of weeks ago, images stopped working all together on both phones at once. Figured it was something on ATT's end, but my wife swapped her sim back to her S6 and images were working like normal... Anyhow, wound up having to manually enter the MMS APN on both phones to get images working on SMS... IDK if ATT or MS changed something on the back end that caused this??? Or maybe it's something local with the cell towers in San Antonio, TX???

Anyhow, if you happen to be on ATT and having image SMS issues, you might give manually setting the MMS APN settings a try...

ATT MMS.jpg

Here is the web page that those settings are from...
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KB424489?source=redirect

Last edited:

JR Messina

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Had ATT replace my phone due to this and my screen issues. The replacement fixed the texting issue though my screen still refuses to work when laying flat. At this point it's got to be the glass screen protector. Will order a none glass protector before I take it off to test.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss