Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

wpccoder

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's working for me. I had to do it twice. The first time, I got further than before but then got the "Wrong OS" message again. The second time, no issues.

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought 950XL from MS store Germany and since I live in a country where we are not eligible for free display dock, I could not get the lumia offers app. I wrote to MS on the online chat and after 5 min of chatting they e-mailed me a promo code for my free display dock. Big plus for microsoft support, way to go!

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Ordered mine ages ago, deleted the email. Is there any way to check current status?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Thanks, I clean forgot even using the store. I logged in to my MS account previously, and it just listed my device. Anyhow, found it, but it states that it is on back order. Pretty eager to try it.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yay! they shipped out my dock 10:30am this morning from the Alberta via FEDX and says I will get it by tomorrow 5PM woot woot!

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
For those getting the Wrong Operating System error message like myself, MS seems to have fixed it. I tried again last night and it works perfect now, got mine ordered. I got a tweet from LumiaHelp this morning asking me to try to order the dock again so i assume they updated the app or something...whatever they did it worked.

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Got mine last night. Poor UPS this time of year... loaded onto the truck at 1231a, not delivered until 810p. I know they have to work their shift until the truck is empty and their shift is supposed to end at 8p. At least they get overtime!

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
For those getting the Wrong Operating System error message like myself, MS seems to have fixed it. I tried again last night and it works perfect now, got mine ordered. I got a tweet from LumiaHelp this morning asking me to try to order the dock again so i assume they updated the app or something...whatever they did it worked.

I actualy told #lumiahelp that it was working heheh I dont think they have a clue tbh :?):?) Nice people though

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
how accurate is the shipping tracking? says it left yesterday 10:30AM and I should get it today by 5PM... I don't feel like waiting for FEDX all day if they're not going to come today...

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
how accurate is the shipping tracking? says it left yesterday 10:30AM and I should get it today by 5PM... I don't feel like waiting for FEDX all day if they're not going to come today...

my 1st dock said 4/8 weeks but it arrived in 4 days UPS I paid extra

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Holy crap! I put in the order on Monday and it said it will ship in 10-12 weeks. Yesterday i got a confirmation email that it was shipping yesterday! So i figured that i would get it in 3-5 days via ups because thats how long ground usually takes. I checked the tracking number this morning and its on the truck for delivery today. Less than 48 hours after i claimed the dock on the app...wow.

ashdown43

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine on December 8th (US) and got it yesterday. Weird thing is I didn't get any shipping notification, it just arrived at my door yesterday and when I look at the website today, it still says back ordered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss