Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

Kaenon11

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Not sure how to post pictures but I am getting an error message on the Lumia offers app.
Device verification error.
This app needs to authenticate the Microsoft account that was used to activate your device before you can view the available offers.

I've activated my account or verified via email. Please help!!

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

The dock shows available to oder this am, with shipping by mid December, the same time frame it has been for the last day or so.

dandrayan

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

It took a day for the email to show up and a few tries this morning to finally get a "Redeem Now" button instead of the "Out of Stock" button, but I finally was able to order my free dock.

Radovan Trtilek

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site

Hi all, anyone had issue that the ap was not installed? I ordered through Czech MS Store where it was supposed to be and the app simply is not installed - even though they claim it should be there on the microsoftstore.cz. Am quite desperate. Tried also hard reset without restore, the same story :(
anyone else with the same issue?

Hmoll1

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site

I've been checkin'... well, like every five minutes and they just came in stock again. I just redeemed mine!

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site

I still haven't received the email and I submitted for it through the app around 9pm last night. Guess its going to be a bit longer......hopefully.

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
The display dock offer shows up in the app, but when i click on it and then click continue, it says the offer is no longer available. is anyone else seeing this or is anyone successfully getting the offer any time after 8:00pm EST on Nov 30th?

fishyuk

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hi Radovan, yep I ordered mine through FNAC Portugal as wanted dual SIM and I don't have the app installed on mine either. Unless someone can find the non-published download link not sure what can be done though I might try and contact Microsoft.

fishyuk

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I tweeted @LumiaHelp and they were really quick in helping me. As mine was from Portugal they sent me the Portuguese link so I'm not sure if that will affect downloading (if it does then just tweet them as I did). https://t.co/TnA6Uo00DG . The app worked on my phone, I got my email and I've redeemed the dock no problems via the UK store.

Lumia Jack

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I used the Lumia offers app and it says "Sorry, this offer is no longer available."
I was able to purchase the phone in-store yesterday, and I'm having the same issue.

When I load the Lumia Offers app, it says "These are the offers currently available." and I can see the Display Dock Offer. After clicking it, you get brought to another screen where it shows your e-mail. Then after clicking continue it says "Sorry, this offer is no longer available."

Hopefully it's some sort of server error and they haven't actually run out of free docks yet. The phone has been out less than a week, and considering the limited availability so far, it would be surprising if all the docks have already been claimed.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Same here, received my pre-ordered XL, offer no longer available when I try to get the code in the offers App. Offer shows up, go through the process, no longer available---but the offer is still on the website. Such BS. If the offer is over, they need to take it down.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I was able to purchase the phone in-store yesterday, and I'm having the same issue.

When I load the Lumia Offers app, it says "These are the offers currently available." and I can see the Display Dock Offer. After clicking it, you get brought to another screen where it shows your e-mail. Then after clicking continue it says "Sorry, this offer is no longer available."

Hopefully it's some sort of server error and they haven't actually run out of free docks yet. The phone has been out less than a week, and considering the limited availability so far, it would be surprising if all the docks have already been claimed.

FYI after multiple calls to both MS Store tech support and Windows Phone tech support, WP tech support verified with me last night that this is a known issue to them now. The app is glitched currently as far as sending emails out. I am awaiting to hear from second level support about the resolution.

Smidgerine

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the same thing. Sometimes I think Microsoft can not amaze me any more, and then they do. LOL. I figure it will get fixed, but what a PITA.

M Mark

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Guys, be patient.
I had to wait couple hours for promo code email and it stated "delivery time 10-12 weeks", I placed an order and got confirmation email with delivery time 4-6 weeks (status back ordered). Next day got shipping label.
Just wait patiently.
BTW I ordered thru Polish store but they shipped my dock from Netherlands... Shipping cost is probably higher than dock itself;)

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I got a call back asking a few more questions and I informed them soft reset and a hard reset starting from scratch did not fix it. They are still looking into it and said will call me back in a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon