Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Submitted mine at around 7pm last night. It is now 11am. Still no email. I submitted about 7 resends too using different email addresses and still haven't received those. I wonder if it's because I preordered mine at the store vs online.

Anyone have any luck getting a physical Microsoft store to honor the free display dock?

badtzbuzz

May 31, 2015
Visit site

I pre-ordered mine on msstore online, requested the dock last night at 10:00PM via lumia offers app, and still no email. Repeat request to resend, and still no email.

They'll probably say they ran out of stock.

rudeone79

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I just received my email...actually 4 emails since I resent it that many times. it seems to be taking some time.

badtzbuzz

May 31, 2015
Visit site

Windows Central must be good luck, after posting my last reply, I received all 6 emails 2 minutes after the post. Thanks Windows Central.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

yup, I just got multiple emails from attempts yesterday and today. placed the order. It looks like it is 4 to 6 weeks to ship, though.I am a happy camper.

GenghisKhent

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

Took several hours, but received an email, followed directions (more or less accurate), and mission accomplished. 4-6 weeks, but price is right: $0.00

206Husky

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

My promo code said invalid when I tried to put it in. Now showing up as out of stock. Not happy.
DisplayDock.PNG

VoynaZ

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm in the same boat. Says out of stock when I click the link to redeem my dock. Meanwhile if you search it in the store it is in stock but doesn't allow you to redeem the code.

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site

I got my redemption and order in last night.

Boy howdy if Microsoft is already out of the "limited quantity" docks, people are going to be extremely pissed off (with good reason). SO many people haven't even been able to buy the phone yet...

banker1985

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I'm getting out of stock as well. if they didn't have enough for their initial preorders, somethings is terribly wrong. like false advertisement.

M7H

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site

Just another offer that Microsoft cant fulfill.
All I see are impatient customers, doing multiple orders.....

I'm getting out of stock as well. if they didn't have enough for their initial preorders, somethings is terribly wrong. like false advertisement.

Yeah, maybe the just should have put a false stock number on the website, to avoid this complaining....

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

It looks like it has gone in and out of stock. Yesterday it showed out of stock and now it shows in stock again. I would check stock at the store, and when it shows in stock, try the link in your email to see if it adds it to your cart.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

Can't believe it goes out of stock when every person here seems to try and order 6-7 times each...

Whats up with the impatience?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa