Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

Weird, doesn't force you to the mobile store. Did through my email.

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

Weird, doesn't force you to the mobile store. Did through my email.

Bells0, try posting the link without the "http://" and I believe people will be able to copy paste your link into their address bar. Like this...
Copy paste to Edge on phone:

microsoft.com%252Fen-gb%252Fstore%252Fapps%252Flumia-offers%252F9nblggh2kbnv

That is not the actual link to the app but just an example of how it should look so that a hyperlink isn't created.

Last edited:

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, like that!...
So now anyone with the missing app can get it. But, bells0, did you say that you could actually order it too and it was't out of stock?

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

When I open the app and click continue, the app says stay tuned for offers. Is that normal?!

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Delivery says 4 to 6 weeks

When I ordered mine off of the offer, it said 4 to 6 weeks, but I actually got it the next week, I am guessing that is a stock delivery statement they make for all offers from the app. Mine was ordered on Thanksgiving day in the US.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Just had a UPS email saying a delivery has just been set up for tomorrow!! Can only think this is my UK dock - ordered Sat morning..........sweet!

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been successful in getting US Dock with offer code? I am still getting Out of Stock when I go to the link they sent to me with code.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Just had a UPS email saying a delivery has just been set up for tomorrow!! Can only think this is my UK dock - ordered Sat morning..........sweet!

That's good news, I placed my order earlier today so hopefully they get it out in the next day or two.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Maybe we could move to London? LOL! I'm still pretty ticked off that we can't get the dock deal.
Nobody has said we won't be able to, just that we can't right now. The promotion's terms and conditions says that it will run through Jan 31, and must be redeemed by Feb 29, 2016 (leap year), so it's possible they'll add more to the supply before then. If not, it's always said "While Supplies Last", so they're covered. They would be jerks for only offering it for five days, but they would be covered.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
True--and since the app was messed up for so long, maybe there is another glitch somewhere relative to the supply line for the offer.

lostlogik

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Well I've got my 950XL and no Lumia Offer app is showing anywhere on it. Put in a call to MS and they've referred me to a link to initiate a chat with support. It's currently closed so will have to try tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786