Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
ok... took me over a week but I got my dock order in.....you need to get hold of someone at Microsoft Store customer Service. It took me some time but I finally made headway on Dec 1st and yes I was part of the first pre-order batch. The CS representative was from Romania (we spent quite a while speaking). She had me take a few screen shots. First of the App error we were getting and then the Out of Stock message.....she confirmed my emails with an email of her own giving me the details of our call. I had not heard anything back from her in over a week so I started emailing Microsoft again as well as several phone calls. Finally, the original CS rep emails me her apologies and a code to order the Dock through Microsoft store! The code I entered showed a $99 discount and order placed!

It took a while but I got it done!!
That's great, Mark! Just got off with a chat rep who tried to tell me there weren't any display docks in stock for the online store, and they were just having a technical problem with the regular store updating correctly. I called him on his BS, and he got a little snippy. Told me to just keep checking and they would eventually be back in stock. Didn't have a time frame, and told me "No." when I asked if it would be possible to get a different code that would work with the regular store.

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Musicman, Don't chat...you need a live person.

I was able to get through to Microsoft Online Store CS. She was the only one to assist. Their number is 1-877-696-7786

Windows Mobile was useless but if you need to yell at someone try...1-888-665-4228. They told me the same as you....."not in stock and will be shortly....keep trying"

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
ikr, I am seriously thinking about going back to a Nexus 6p, Only thing holding me back is, I feel bad that I convinced 5 of my relatives to get a windows phone. :( I don't get Microsofts attitude towards the people actually supporting it's phone. 1.7%, They should be doing whatever it takes to keep us happy.

I agree with you 100% I am feeling the same way I have my frost white 6p sitting on my desk every day and I want to put my sim back in but trying to support microsoft, I like how folks like you and the many others that speak up like this get made out to be bad guys for not understanding or waiting for ever for a company to get off its butts. The very small market share of mobile that they own you would think there would be no issues its barely 1% at this point that is a sad number and to not be able to support the folks that are buying the products is nuts and those that say we should be more patient thats nuts, I am not sure what you paid but I paid 700 plus for this phone and convinced 2 others to get it and it has been excuse whether its apps, software, or getting hardware that is promised.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

FINALLLLLLYYYY! I would like to think my survey I filled out regarding my trouble ticket about the app not working helped😁

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

Got mine ordered and it says delivery will be in 3 to 7 business days... they should overnight for the all the trouble lol

Last edited:

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm okay with that, at least I have an order in. I thought it was ridiculous that you couldn't go on back order from day one. Same goes with all of their products.

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Got mine in with backorder. As long as I got my order, don't care when it arrives since I'm not going to use it anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte