Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

npoe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

I haven't even manage to get my code. I hope Daniel gets some information, not knowing where I'm standing is really frustrating.

Sent from mTalk

Verner

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
The UK Website said it would be 8-12 weeks. I ordered mine Sunday. It arrived yesterday. :)

PS When I say "Ordered" I meant through the Free Dock Offer which came with the phone (Purchased direct from Microsoft).

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
The MS Store has not ceased to amaze with their stupidity. Last night when I was ordering I ordered 2 under 2 different accounts. One for myself and one for my wife. On the second one, i forgot to enter the promotion code. There is no way to cancel the order online so I called after I replaced the order with the code in place. When I called, the girl was trying to insist that I wouldn't be charged for either order even though I said, only one got zeroed out. She was trying to talk me out of cancelling.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm okay with that, at least I have an order in. I thought it was ridiculous that you couldn't go on back order from day one. Same goes with all of their products.
I understand they planned to do back-orders from day one BUT Microsoft took away the OneDrive space they were going to use for the database.

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site

Got mine ordered last night as well after Musicman's notice that it was available again in the US store; now it shows as backordered under my orders.

G-Burnette

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I got my Display Dock ordered this morning. I added the link to the dock as an additional home page on my browser and noticed this morning that it was in stock and available for order.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com

Got mine ordered last night as well after Musicman's notice that it was available again in the US store; now it shows as backordered under my orders.
Mine also shows as backordered in my order history. But at least it's there! That means it has to be fulfilled, right?

jayk82

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site

Mine also shows as backordered in my order history. But at least it's there! That means it has to be fulfilled, right?

That's what I'm hoping, at least we have our names on one now for when the online store has them back truly in stock they will at least get shipped out. Hopefully, anyway!

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

My order history is still showing "order in process" but even if it changes at least I know I'll eventually get it and for now, I have the one I bought from the store here. Which I'm considering keeping now... nothing wrong with having two!

mmooore215

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
For what it's worth, I was able to complete the order process successfully, however the order confirmation says it will ship in 8-12 weeks.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes! Mine shows 8-12 weeks as well---but at least I was able to claim one. Now I will happily wait, knowing a new toy will be here in a couple months!

Hahbowen

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
The MS Store has not ceased to amaze with their stupidity. Last night when I was ordering I ordered 2 under 2 different accounts. One for myself and one for my wife. On the second one, i forgot to enter the promotion code. There is no way to cancel the order online so I called after I replaced the order with the code in place. When I called, the girl was trying to insist that I wouldn't be charged for either order even though I said, only one got zeroed out. She was trying to talk me out of cancelling.
I was in the same situation. But I was able to cancel it online through live chat. At first, the rep referred me to call customer service but I insisted to do it online as I didn't have my phone with me. I'm happy that I met a nice rep.

CaptainLumia

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I was able to order mine as the 'free offer' last night (US site) around 11p PST. I was updating my phone and just figured I'd give it a check. Gave me 'ships in 4-6 weeks' time frame. Still showing as available on the US site now, but with 8-12 weeks shipping time frame. Can't wait to get my mitts on it!

Rolud

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine in Switzerland Thursday evening last week... dock received on Monday this week, coming from Nederland!! :love: Well done Microsoft!!
By the way, this dock is really amazing to use...
Rolud

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I think the 8 to 12 weeks is a stock response when ordering it through the offer. I got the same thing when I ordered mine, and I got it the next week. I am not saying they will ship them that fast, hopefully you will get it a lot sooner than that 8 to 12 week notification.

cila_thai

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problems with some of the posters here....then was able to get the code from the email couple days ago..and finally was able to place the order this morning.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes