Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL?

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Free Display Dock via the Lumia Offers app on 950 XL

I try not to order things from the Microsoft store (UK) did to having so many issues in the past.

batab

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
they are out of stock in many places. I'm from italy and ordered it 2 months ago, on 18th december, but it's still not shipped. Contacted Microsoft yesterday and they said it should ship by the end of this month as they replenish their stock.

LondonLumia

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's good to know I'm not alone... Been on backorder for 'only' a month, I now know others have been waiting longer. I'm looking forward to my dock arriving, and I can't moan too much because they did say 8 - 12 weeks... But I'm just hoping I get a dispatch email sometime soon.

hardywang

May 15, 2012
Visit site
In Canada, ordered it on Jan 22. I received an email today that there is a shipping confirmation. I followed the tracking number to FedEx site that ship info has been sent. It looks like the real device will be delivered shortly.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
In Canada, ordered it on Jan 22. I received an email today that there is a shipping confirmation. I followed the tracking number to FedEx site that ship info has been sent. It looks like the real device will be delivered shortly.

I bought mine from a brick & mortar Microsoft Store on Jan 21. I got the email about the dock being shipped earlier today. Just checked and it says I'll get it tomorrow, supposedly. That's QUICK! O.O

m1dawkins

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I purchased my 950XL at MS store Sydney on Sun 28/02 and was told the free dock offer was on until 31/03. I have only just been able to access the Lumia Offers app as had to wait for a new SIM and only have the Office 365 offer available.

I have emailed my receipt to the lumiapromotions email address, is there anything else I should try to see if the offer appears?

Presume I don't need to select US as my region as the offer is on in Australia.

Thanks

aetneerg83

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Woot! I got my dock today. The only thing I was disappointed in was the display resolution, it's only 1920x1080. I wish it supported higher display resolutions. But this thing is solid and weighs like a brick literally.

thalador

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Woot! I got my dock today. The only thing I was disappointed in was the display resolution, it's only 1920x1080. I wish it supported higher display resolutions. But this thing is solid and weighs like a brick literally.

When did you order it? I ordered mine 1/31/16 and it is still showing as backordered.

m1dawkins

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Update... after a lot of calls,emails,online chats to sales etc I finally received a reply from the Lumia Promtions team who will be processing my claim offline, just had to confirm name & delivery address. Hopefully I should receive a free dock sometime soon. ☺

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Just to update, after ordering at the beginning of February I received a confirmation email today saying the display dock had shipped
Now to see if it was worth the wait :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb