Cannot get free dock grrrr

LaRae White

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Try going to the Store app on your phone and updating all the apps. I was having the same problem as you for a couple days until I finally did this. Even though the Lumia Offers app doesn't show as an app that needs updating, as soon as I did this, it worked for me.

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Well for all the talk about delaying shipment of the free docks, I just got a notice from MS and a UPS tracking number. I couldn't have asked for any better service on a Phone I received about 4PM on Wednesday.

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Use sharp scissors to trim your micro-sim to a nano-sim. Worked or me.
or get a cheap Nano cutter off Amazon or eBay. you'll likely have to sand the SIM a bit thinner too. I did with mine.

Some local cellular repair shops will do it for you too.

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Just picked my XL up and when I go into the Lumia Offers app, it says there are no promotions available. Anyone else have the same? It can't bee that they're all redeemed right? If so, I'm going to flip on Microsoft seeing as how not all stores allowed preorders to be picked up early.

Seems like due to region/language issue.
For example, if it's a US based phone, region should be US and language should be English.
When I was using another language not English, the app showed same message as yours. Then I switched back to English, the offer is there.

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Seems like due to region/language issue.
For example, if it's a US based phone, region should be US and language should be English.
When I was using another language not English, the app showed same message as yours. Then I switched back to English, the offer is there.

I checked the region and language..all was fine. Turns out it showed up after the app updated.

PhilWitt

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to get past the 'Sim card error' screen in lumia offers? UPS just dropped off my Lumia 950 XL and I can get my sim card to work in Sim 2 but not Sim 1 and I keep getting this error message. I've tried Sim slot 1 a bunch and no joy. I've updated lumia offers from the store and I've done a hard reset and I don't see any change. I have a bad feeling my sim slot 1 is broken and the lumia offers app is only looking at sim slot 1.
Hopefully someone has some ideas. I don't even know who to email or call. The phone works great on sim slot 2 and I'd hate to send it back for an extra sim slot I'll never use.....

PhilWitt

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Just an update. I was able to get my sim card 1 working by using an exacto knife on the pins in my sim 1 tray to pry up a bit. Once I had sim 1 working I was able to use lumia offers and get a promotional code in the email.

Limer24

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
No luck for me with the Lumia Offers app, even though l updated it. Still showing "Stay tuned. Look out for upcoming offers".

sph0308

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to redeem as well and the offer page was showing out of stock. I started a chat with MS and they said to keep checking back. I did and managed to catch the page where I was able to place the order

Karanstyle

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I seriously can't understand this flagship launch from Microsoft. The whole launch is late enough, too old of Processors SD 810 & 808. Whereas, Xiaomi kinda stupid brand can offer latest processors SD 820 in their phones and launch before Microsoft. Heck Microsoft has a better experience of launching their devices across the globe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium