Good Screen Protector for the L640?

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
My new L640 will be here next week and I'd like to buy a Screen Protector to prevent scratches. Looking at the Fosmon and Mr Shield Tempered Glass Screen Protectors on Amazon as they have mostly favorable reviews. Leaning towards the Mr Shield as they offer free lifetime replacements. Are there any others you folks would recommend over those?

Amazon.com: Fosmon Microsoft Lumia 640 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - TOUCH 0.26mm ULTRA THIN (Shatter Proof | Oleophobic Coating) HD Clear Glass Screen Protector for Microsoft Lumia 640 - 1 Pack: Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Shield-Mic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3313102

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I recommend Skinomi. They also have free lifetime replacements as well. I first used them on my 521 and it was great. If you ever accidentally put your keys in the same pocket as your phone, it's okay because of the protector. I haven't tried the other ones you have linked but Skinomi is great. They also give you the choice of two kinds of protectors. One is matte, and the other one is clear.

You can go to any of the Skinomi screen protectors to read reviews on how well they are. It might not be cheap, but it's so worth it. I also drop my phone face down quite a bit. I'm not really clumsy, it just happens. Each time, the protector has always been the one affected and never the screen under it. I haven't had any experiences with the other ones to say much, sorry.

ce_tx

May 7, 2015
Visit site
No experience with tempered glass protectors, but I use Fosmon's matte screen protector on my 640 just as I do on my 635. Love how it keeps finger smudges down to a minimum. Also makes using the Word Flow keyboard a much smoother experience.

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
While it sounds odd, I just decided not to use any. But then again, I'm not really worried about scratches. I never expect to sell this phone before it is obsolete so some scratching is no big deal. I did get a case with a lip though for some drop protection.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
While it sounds odd, I just decided not to use any. But then again, I'm not really worried about scratches. I never expect to sell this phone before it is obsolete so some scratching is no big deal. I did get a case with a lip though for some drop protection.
How do you deal with fingerprints or do you not really care and you just wipe them?

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb