How do I set on screen notifications for individual apps?

barbarianthemadserb

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
I got my Lumia 950xl last night. Had some problems setting up but all is well now. But, for the life of me I can't find where to enable notifications on the pulldown screen. I only get two notifications (Outlook mail and phone and only these two are shown as enabled in the notifications and action screen) . I had no problem with my 830. When I pulled down the screen from the top, all the notifications from all my other emails etc would appear but I cannot find a way to enable this in the Lumia 950xl. Maybe I just have a case of the "dumbazzzz" today but this is bugging me. Thanks in advance.

barbarianthemadserb

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Ya, I have been there but don't see any way of enabling my other three emails, text etc on to the main screen. I went to the bottom of that particular screen and it only shows 2 apps that have notifications enabled.
On my 830 with win 8.1, it has a section there where I can enable those notifications but not on the 950xl

Last edited:

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Ya, I have been there but don't see any way of enabling my other three emails, text etc on to the main screen. I went to the bottom of that particular screen and it only shows 2 apps that have notifications enabled.
On my 830 with win 8.1, it has a section there where I can enable those notifications but not on the 950xl

The notifications section is a master setting for the mail app in general..so that needs to be on for anything to happen. Then, within each "mini outlook" associated with individual mailboxes, you can go into settings -> options and turn on/off notifications for that particular mailbox (show in action center, show a notification banner, play a sound)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss