Skype Integration Messaging Integration Not Present on Unlocked 950

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
*Heh, if I knew how to edit my type stutter in the title I would. That'll teach me to Netflix and forum post*

**Update- I reset and didn't use my W10M backup from my 925 to restore the device. I now have the option to send 'texts' via skype and do video. Odd glitch...**

I'm loving my 950 but the option to send messages through skype in the messaging(texting) app is not present. The video button is also greyed out even for people on W10M that I know have working skype integration. I've of course installed the skype app and logged in. I've gone into the skype settings from the messenger app and set the messaging app as the skype default too. But no matter what I do when I hit the drop down for how messages are sent I just get Sim1 and Sim2.

Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone that also has an unlocked dual sim 950 confirm whether or not they have skype integration? I'm resetting my phone now in hopes that it appears. It would be great if I could flash it through the windows recovery tool but unfortunately the 950 isn't supported yet.

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone that also has an unlocked dual sim 950 confirm whether or not they have skype integration? I'm resetting my phone now in hopes that it appears. It would be great if I could flash it through the windows recovery tool but unfortunately the 950 isn't supported yet.
Unlocked Dual Sim 950 here... Skype Intergrated Messaging+Video suite was there right out of the box.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire