hard reset on BLU windows HD (windows 10 software)

vibert forde

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!!
I was running an app on my phone when my battery went dead. 5 minutes later i proceeded to to charge my phone and everything was normal so i left it charging and went back to see my patients. I returned 1/2 an hour later to find a BLUE SCREEN which restarted and saw the blue screen again and again. I didn't panic since i've recently joined the windows insider, i proceed home as normal and sought out solutions online that's when i found out about the "hard reset". I did the key combinations and got the exclamation mark "!". less than a minute later there was a blackout and my battery went dead before i could've completed the remaining combinations for the hard reset. :( Now the phone is CAUGHT IN A LOOP when try to get the exclamation mark to complete the hard reset. when the down button is held upon powering on it just vibrates and restarts OVER and OVER. HELP! SOLUTIONS URGENTLY NEEDED! :( :( :(

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you have Windows 10 Mobile on this device? Did you get into Insider?

There is no recovery image for this phone.

Have you pulled off the cover and inspected the buttons to make sure one of them is not stuck? It should not loop at the ! screen.

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry mate I don't have a solution but I was just about to post in this forum regarding people registered at Windows Insider and their overall experiences... But from ur post, it seems I should stay out of this program and wait for the official update...

Also did u try Windows software Recovery tool to sort out ur phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb