Auto hide taskbar to allow more screen space

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
With Win 10 on both desktops and mobile MS seems to really want to hog up valuable screen space with taskbars. While in photo mode the taskbar goes away to allow full screen use, given that phones will always be limited in screen space I wish MS would allow the taskbar to autohide at least as a choose able option. The actual useable screen space on my 950 is not much more than my old 920 because of the constant taskbar. Just give us an option to swipe to bring it up when we want to.

Aaron Graves

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
If by task bar on mobile you mean the bar at the bottom with the back, start and search key, you can simply hide that by swiping up from the bottom of your screen. If you want it back, swipe up again.

jurecavar

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I have a problem with navigation bar,on wiber and whatsapp,since ever i installed win 10 on my lumia 640.
The navigation bar is hidding litle piece of field where i input txt message on wiber or whatsapp...whatever
The input field for txt message is too tight..i can not put my finger on that field ..

Chuck Foltz

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I wish they made it toggle. (On, Off, Auto hide after X seconds) I would love the auto mode more than on or off so that I don't have to keep hiding it.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yea in practice swiping down for every app and or refresh screen is annoying. Wish it would just auto hide itself as an option and have me swipe up when I need it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss