I'm thinking of buying this phone...Do you recommend it?

Mr_bluwe

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello lumia users.
I'm thinking of buying this phone as a secondary device, just for calls and browsing internet and social media (FB & whatsapp). I've been a android user since it came to the stores, but today I'm in need for a cheap device, and found a offer on this phone because stores wanna get rid of all old stocks, its about 37$ which is pretty cheap, compared to low end devices in the stores this is the cheapest then comes the lumia 520 43$ ,and then the Samsung star 2 60$ (its a 2G phone single core and 4gb internal no sensors and a stupid 3mp cam), so the lumia 620 looks a good phone for the price tag, but I'm asking you lumia users if it worth the money or I should just wait to get more bucks and buy a better phone...
Psst, I'm only 19 a student and I also work and I have a lot of expenses, so this 10$ have a high value for me...
Please guys help me as the offer ends at 10/12/2015 (DD/mm/yyyy), so that i can take my decision.

Leonita2

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
If you ever need NFC and DualBand Wifi (2.4/5 Ghz) Lumia 620 has them both. You'll get also free music as MixRadio app and free offline navigation. Not bad for that amount of money. One thing you should remember Lumia 620 has only 512 Mb RAM so training app like SportsTracker fails when listening streaming app like Spotify at the same time. Basic apps like Navigation and browsing internet & music-player can be used at the same time. Yeah, internal memory 8 GB. Lumia 620 has also dedicated camera button, flash and HAAC microphone much better than 520.
BTW, there is no FM-radio on this phone.

The old android phones like Samsung star 2 not allow save all programs to SD-card. 4 GB is not much.

One of my daily drivers is 620 /pete

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa