Can we get Insider Preview for the Blu Win hd lte?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can we get insider preview for blu win hd lte

actually i want to buy that mobile so iam asking

W

Windows Central Question

will we get windows 10 mobile update for all lumia and non lumia devices at same time?

i want to buy blu win hd lte so is there a possibility

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: can we get insider preview for blu win hd lte

I don't believe the Insider App will let it in... Even if it did there is NO TOOL to revert if something went wrong. I wouldn't risk it.

BLU Win HD LTE is promised 10 when the RTM happens. Get the device if it is the one you want and the OTA to 10 official should be along shortly.

I haz thread ober herez: http://forums.windowscentral.com/blu-win-hd-lte/393616-countdown-windows-10-mobile.html

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: will we get windows 10 mobile update for all lumia and non lumia devices at same time?

BLU has said that they are allowing for the HD LTE to get Windows 10 mobile, so if you buy, you should be fine.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: will we get windows 10 mobile update for all lumia and non lumia devices at same time?

i want to buy blu win hd lte so is there a possibility

LOL if we knew dates we could make a fortune selling them...

Stay tuned to our News Blog. They will shout out all OTA rollouts as they happen by model and country. Our members are great, many spotters will report in on conditions.

http://www.windowscentral.com

That said, BLU adds little to nothing to the OS for firmware and their track record is fast OTA for updates. I expect it will actually be ahead of the majority of Lumias.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2