Why am I unable to add accounts or sync Gmail on Windows Phone 10 Nokia Lumia 830?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Unable to add accounts or sync gmail on windows phone 10 Nokia lumia 830

Hello ,

I reset my phone and I'm facing a well known problem witch is the fact I cannot add any account , I also cannot fix accounts or remove or update password . Even when I press on fix accounts nothing happens

Some threads suggested me to remove the automatic time and put it to manual , witch I did and still problem occuring

is there any software I can download witch fix all settings?or any one end up solving this issue before?

Thank you

napi15

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Unable to add accounts or sync gmail on windows phone 10 Nokia lumia 830

Hi and thank you for your time reading my issue ,

Yes I tried most of common things , soft resseting , hard resetting etc....

I forgot to mention that one time in the past ,I had same issue and It randomly got resolved after I randomly played by changing time but I forgot the exact steps I did ........I was wondering if someone know the exact step to resolve this issue

napi15

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Ok Here is what I did

I downloaded Windows Device recovery tool 3.1.4 , the software had a package suggested to install , I did install it . The phone was acting similar to being formatted by once it's done the UI looked similar to windows 8 phone or 8.1 ( I had windows 10 previously)

The most important part is EVRYTHING I WANT is working like charm , So I guess the issue was with the software windows 10 .

The thing I like about windows 10 is it has a good GOOD UI , very good looking interface , everything is good untill you want to format , after format your life is hell

napi15

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Unable to add accounts or sync gmail on windows phone 10 Nokia lumia 830

Ok Here is what I did

I downloaded Windows Device recovery tool 3.1.4 , the software had a package suggested to install , I did install it . The software had my phone acting similar to being formatted by once it's done the UI looked similar to windows 8 phone or 8.1 ( I had windows 10 previously)

The most important part is EVRYTHING I WANT is working like charm , So I guess the issue was with the software windows 10 .

The thing I like about windows 10 is it has a good GOOD UI , very good looking interface , everything is good untill you want to format , after format your life is hell

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99