12-04-2015 05:49 PM
28 12
tools
    No worries. Hope you got the search engine sorted. At last, someone with something positive to say!! There is hope for W10M then....lol
    I like W10 quite a bit on this phone. I saw it on the 950, then installed it on this phone. Maybe just because it's new, but I think it makes this phone feel more expensive.

I've installed the myriad of preview builds over the past year on a bunch of different phones (930, Icon, 1520, HTC One, 920, 1020, probably others).

This is finally a build that I can live with as a daily, so I am doing just that. The messaging app is a little slow to load, but outside of that, I don't have any complaints so far.
    editguy likes this.
    12-04-2015 01:16 PM
    I like W10 quite a bit on this phone. I saw it on the 950, then installed it on this phone. Maybe just because it's new, but I think it makes this phone feel more expensive.

I've installed the myriad of preview builds over the past year on a bunch of different phones (930, Icon, 1520, HTC One, 920, 1020, probably others).

This is finally a build that I can live with as a daily, so I am doing just that. The messaging app is a little slow to load, but outside of that, I don't have any complaints so far.
    Definitely makes the 640 seem 'younger' / 'refreshed' along with my 1320. Much nicer UI for some of us, although it is getting harder to find positive experiences amongst the nay sayer doom mongering shouty brigade!
    editguy likes this.
    12-04-2015 02:37 PM
    Most of these are available free in the app store. I have a pdf reader, translator, and currency converter on mine. MS has a budget mgt program. I am not sure about Kindle, and some banks don't have apps, so you have to use their website.
    Thanks for that Gordon. One thing I use multiple times a day is an app called good budget. It's a digital money envelope system to keep you from overspending in certain areas. IE groceries, recreation, etc. I'm happy to try a different app with similar function but prefer one that works with ios too as my wife is not making the plunge to the windows phone. However our data needs to stay synced. Any ideas on this one?
    12-04-2015 05:49 PM
28 12