Website to purchase your Lumia 950 XL

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
In Australia -Optus selling an unlocked outright for 960 AUD

That works out to approximately $689USD, you can get it for $585 (price of 950XL) + 30USD shipping to Australia =$615USD total which is hands down best price you'll get for Lumia 950XL right now as compared to any other web store @1shopmobile

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
And will my warranty be valid?
Don't know. In the past, the warranty was only good in the country the phones were manufactured for. The warranty departments in each market knew the IMEIs of the phones they covered.

A lot of people bought 1520.3s from US stores that got them from Latin America because that model was never shipped to the US by MS. Even the web page that told you if your phone's IMEI is still under warranty in the US said they were. BUT if you ever tried to get warranty service, the phone would get sent back with no action taken and an explanation that the web site incorrectly said the phone had a warranty in the US. Curiously, a forum member took their new US bought 1520.3 to a US Microsoft store and bought Microsoft Complete for it. But he never needed to use the warranty so we don't know if MS would have honored Complete or just tried to refund his money.

Anyway the better US stores that sell foreign market phones (such as B&H) clearly say they do not have a US warranty even when it is the exact same model sold by the Microsoft stores in the US so they include their own comparable warranty.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
This is response I've gotten from 1shopmobile.

Hi David,

Thank you for your email and sorry for our late reply!

Since we are selling Parellel Imported Items, there will not be any Maker?s Warranty provided.

However, we will provide a 10-days? Dead-on-arrival warranty period.

But the goods should be in brand-new condition, together with the carton box, user manual and all the accessories.

In addition, any misused, firmware updates, APPS installation and modification will void the Dead-on-arrival warranty.

Customer should notify us immediately via email once any problem found.

For details, please refer to the ?Terms & Conditions? in our website:-

http://www.1shopmobile.com/terms.html

Thank you very much for your kind attention and continuous support!

Should you have any queries, please feel free to let us know!

Best regards,

Rita Fong

1ShopMobile.com

顧客サービス(日本語チーム)

メールアドレス:sales-jp@1shopmobile.com

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
for 960 AUD in Australia from Optus- outright!

That works out to approximately $689USD, you can get it for $585 (price of 950XL) + 30USD shipping to Australia =$615USD total which is hands down best price you'll get for Lumia 950XL right now as compared to any other web store @1shopmobile

gerrymad

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. With the single SIM version selling for $585 + $35 for shipping and no sales tax I am almost tempted to return my dual SIM version and get this one. At least that way I can get visual voice mail working again.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Interesting. With the single SIM version selling for $585 + $35 for shipping and no sales tax I am almost tempted to return my dual SIM version and get this one. At least that way I can get visual voice mail working again.

Choice is yours bro,just letting you know about this great site,I get all my Lumias from them,they always have latest Lumias in stock

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Choice is yours bro,just letting you know about this great site,I get all my Lumias from them,they always have latest Lumias in stock

Having had my XL from them a few days I agree, and also highly recommend the single sim version if you don't need dual sim capabilities since I have had none of the issues most people are reporting.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Having had my XL from them a few days I agree, and also highly recommend the single sim version if you don't need dual sim capabilities since I have had none of the issues most people are reporting.

Same here, I've ordered from Amazon,Plemix,Expansys-USA and 1shopmobile,popular electronics,welectronics ,had different type of issues with all merchants except 1shopmobile and their prices are competitive.

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that 1shopmobile is reliable and their orders have been shipped and received successfully? I want to order from here because of the good price but am concerned about getting screwed. Also I want the free display dock as this a 100 dollar value, do these phones have the lumia offers app installed on them to redeem the free display dock?

Snoke

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I would be careful (Read - don't trust this site).
I make this comment based on the obvious eagerness of "rollindice" who apparently is just a consumer like you and/or I yet spends a lot of effort to get you to buy from them. Also he is the one coming on here announcing price drops. I could go on, but most if not all have come to the same conclusion without me spelling it out.

Have a good New Year - All

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I make this comment based on the obvious eagerness of "rollindice" who apparently is just a consumer like you and/or I yet spends a lot of effort to get you to buy from them. Also he is the one coming on here announcing price drops. I could go on, but most if not all have come to the same conclusion without me spelling it out.

So because I'm letting others know of a great site which sells Lumias at cheap rate in comparisons to others is reason people shouldn't trust this site? I converted many persons to use Windows Phone,My workplace which consists of around 50 or so users,18 of which are now Window Phone lovers and we here in the Guyana normally check online for good sites which sells unlock phones because we don't get phones on plans like America,for you to say website shouldn't be trusted when in fact you haven't even purchased from the website to make such a claim is like Android trolls who talk bad about Windows Phone.

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site

To be fair they got me my device, I was nervous about it and kept posting here too about my unease but it got here and I have been enjoying it ever since. Also they use Amazon Payments, so you are protected if you use it, and apparently have 10 years of history on Amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb