No one able to call me and I cannot call anyone, what is going on?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

No one able to call me and I cannot call anyone

I have some issues in my new Lumia 640 XL dual Sim. Sometimes no one is able to call me they got message that call diverted or not able to connect my number. and at that time if i want to call some one than i also cannot able to call. I have to restart the phone after restart it works some time. but i have to do this restart procedure at least four times a day. also some time i want to open music app and phone got hanged so it takes a restart. Please give me a solution

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: No one able to call me and I cannot call anyone

have you tried a hard reset yet? After soft reset that is the next best advise you will get. If it continues doing that after a hard reset it's time to further investigate.

Tomasklp

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: No one able to call me and I cannot call anyone

I had the same problem. Took it to the warranty servise 2 times. They didnt find the problem. Then i took a video how i cant call anyone or recieve a call and delivered it to warranty servise. They said it was defective and sent me a new phone. So take it to warranty. (i noticed that when no one couldnt call me the 3g option in sim setting was disappiering)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo