Free display dock OUT OF STOCK ALREADY!!?? (Canada)

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
My store's manager emailed me back reaffirming that the offer was good for purchases made at physical stores. Said he had it on his store portal and would attach it except for the confidential nature of it. He's told me to give the service rep his name, email and phone number to help the process along. Have yet to get an email from the other rep.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I got mine today. I could see myself using it where I currently use a tablet if there were more universal apps available. Also, Quickbooks Online says I need to use a different browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Google Chrome. Combine this with a fully functional Surface phone running x86 apps and you have a 400 foot home run.

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Now the Lumia Offers app no longer shows the display dock offering for me (it did last night, but still said it was no longer available once I clicked continue after providing email address). This promotion was a bait and switch. They didn't even have enough to cover all the pre-orders apparently. This really ticks me off.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Now the Lumia Offers app no longer shows the display dock offering for me (it did last night, but still said it was no longer available once I clicked continue after providing email address). This promotion was a bait and switch. They didn't even have enough to cover all the pre-orders apparently. This really ticks me off.
Same thing happening here. I've emailed my store manager to see what's up.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have patiently waited (since I picked up my preordered 950XL in store on 11/30) until today to have the Offers App actually send me a code. I had been getting the sorry no longer available message all week. I was elated when I received my code within minutes of requesting it!

Then I went to redeem it. Out of stock on the linked page--in stock in the store, but will not accept the promo code. I got on chat, was told to call. Called Customer Service, was escalated to a supervisor. I was then told the stock "set aside" for the promotion was gone. No word on whether anymore is coming. MS has got to get this thing together.

I have been extremely patient, but this is ridiculous.

Hahbowen

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I have patiently waited (since I picked up my preordered 950XL in store on 11/30) until today to have the Offers App actually send me a code. I had been getting the sorry no longer available message all week. I was elated when I received my code within minutes of requesting it!

Then I went to redeem it. Out of stock on the linked page--in stock in the store, but will not accept the promo code. I got on chat, was told to call. Called Customer Service, was escalated to a supervisor. I was then told the stock "set aside" for the promotion was gone. No word on whether anymore is coming. MS has got to get this thing together.

I hope they sort this out quickly. My experience with this phone is far from great (have it for with several days). I'm willing to wait patiently for everything to get better but they've got to get better, soon....

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

I am getting the exact same thing. App works today, got my email and code and low and behold the people that could help me if I had a code 2 days can no longer help me. I think Daniel should check with his sources at Microsoft and see what is up. I also got a survey from Microsoft today as well too, think it's going to have a good response?

Dileep Punnoose

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
When you click on claim offer button from email, try signing into the Microsoft account on that page. When I redeemed my display dock same thing happened. On signing in, I was able to redeem the offer.

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Didn't work for me either although it did flash "Redeem Now" on a green button instead of "out of stock" on a gray button for about a second. Then when I refresh, it does it again and I tried to click it fast while it was still green but can't get it to work.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Didn't work for me either although it did flash "Redeem Now" on a green button instead of "out of stock" on a gray button for about a second. Then when I refresh, it does it again and I tried to click it fast while it was still green but can't get it to work.
I've clicked that elusive green button on mobile. It goes to the Shopping Cart screen and says "Display Dock is not in stock. So we can't add it to your cart. Sorry."

Axua

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Just placed my order a few minutes ago(US). It was "Out Of Stock" yesterday, but it lets you order it now. Try to order one for yourself before they are all gone again.

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if they are sold out of the promotional free offer. Mine was ordered awhile ago and is showing back order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99