Are you signing up for Windows Insider?

alphaswift

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Given that WM10 is so new, I was just wondering if people were signing up for Windows Insider or just going to wait for regular updates when they come available.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
According to some people here (Daniel Rubino included) I don't think it's provisioned to receive insider builds yet. I have the insider app installed but im yet to try setting it up to receive insider builds.

Skyway

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
According to some people here (Daniel Rubino included) I don't think it's provisioned to receive insider builds yet. I have the insider app installed but im yet to try setting it up to receive insider builds.

It will be early next week :) I am also signed up so I can receive fixes for all the little quirks and issues as fast as possible. I'm hoping they resolve most of these fairly quickly, and given the recent MS announcement, it looks like they are.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I'll wait for a restore image 1st before jumping back into the insider pool (my 920 is my insider test phone)

Billy Cantor

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I just installed Windows Insider on my Lumia 950 and it is now downloading "Insider Fast configuration update".

Looks like Lumia 950 users are all set for next week's Windows Insider update.

Billy Cantor

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I'll wait for a restore image 1st before jumping back into the insider pool (my 920 is my insider test phone)

The restore image for Lumia 950 is supposed to be available next week as well. With a copy of the Windows Device Recovery Tool and you should be prepared.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Putting my Lumia 920 on the preview programmes just crippled the phones usability, so I'm going to be patient with my 950 and let the updates come as they come.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I will switch it on next week to the fixes etc... in the .29 build assuming the initial reports are favorable and then take it back to the slow ring. It is not a major rev, just fixes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05