Insider app appears to be working for 950XL?

ksj1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression it wasn't supported on the 950 XL yet, but I thought I'd give Windows Insider an attempt from the Store, which said it was installed already (probably from my backup). I went in and joined the fast ring and it reloaded. Then I went to phone update and it said there was an update available. I installed that (Insider fast ring configuration update). Phone seems to be working fine, though it appears to be sending or receiving something over wi-fi at the moment...

Did I miss an announcement that this was available now, or has it always worked on the 950 & 950 XL?

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
yes I checked mine also today and it registered into the fast ring and installed the insider fast ring configuration update just fine.

muness

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Those devices aren't supposed to roll out until next week.

Are you guys getting different builds, or just the config update? Because those are different things.

I only got the config update. I'm hoping the new build comes soon. BT issues mean I can't respond to texts from my Band 2 and stability issues are causing occasional reboots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte