Can someone tell me the difference between rm-1116 and rm-1085?

emigrating

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if Denmark has the single or dual SIM variant?
Not sure, but if you call your Microsoft Store they will get you a dual-sim device for the same price even if that's not the model they stock (at least they did in Sweden).They are all shipped from the same fulfillment centres anyway, so.. It'll probably not default to Danish, but you chose language and region at OOBE anyway.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, but if you call your Microsoft Store they will get you a dual-sim device for the same price even if that's not the model they stock (at least they did in Sweden).They are all shipped from the same fulfillment centres anyway, so.. It'll probably not default to Danish, but you chose language and region at OOBE anyway.

The store in Britain told me they wouldn't be releasing the dual SIM in Britain period. Was planning to import from Denmark so I could get hold of one easier but will certainly try that. Hence my Denmark comment.

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Ok so after looking around I found one on Ebay that's single sim, great seller to and for $640 also. Can't post the link since I don't have enough posts but it's easy to find just type the RM-1085 and it should be first posting from never-msrp. I just really hate the idea of dual sim lol. Even though he sold out of the 45 he had shortly after I bought mine.

Byu1

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
I think the main difference is that rm-1116 dual sim supports LTE cat 4, rm-1085 support LTE cat 6. I purchased from Microsoft store online, and received the phone, noticed it is dual sim. Their website dose not show which version and no way to choose single or dual sim.

Tulio Alfonsi

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Is that the only difference? Operating System might be different, since many action phone-related might ask which SIM Card to use...Am i right?
WhatsApp, Calls, Skype, etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster