L735 Fake Wireless Charging Shell

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't find original green wireless charging shell for my L735 and I bought fake one but it wasn't cheap. Well, fake charger and battery harm the phone I heard. So, does a fake shell harm my phone? I still didn't use it, what should I do? I have original wireless charging plate (DT-900) by the way and I'm willing to use it by the new shell if it's okay

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
how do you know it's a fake?

I would sooner expect it to be legit, especially if it had the wireless charging equipment.

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
how do you know it's a fake?

I would sooner expect it to be legit, especially if it had the wireless charging equipment.

Just green and black ones look original like, others look just awful. So I think just green and black ones might be original eventhough website says "All are original" :) Even there's no official yellow shell as I know

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 27

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, but the others are legit colors and stuff.

My metric is not to care as long as it fits as well as the original and is quality.

As for the Qi coil, I don't think it would be an issue.

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, but the others are legit colors and stuff.

My metric is not to care as long as it fits as well as the original and is quality.

As for the Qi coil, I don't think it would be an issue.

Thank you, also I haven't heard any issue about that someone used a fake shell and it made something bad to this phone. However, I just wanted to ask if it's possible or not, or any 730-735 user's experience about that. Well, thanks again for your guess. But same for NFC, right? Sometimes I use NFC to send / receive media like pictures and videos... I guess if wireless charging doesn't matter, then NFC usage wouldn't matter either

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the green one above that says Nokia instead of Microsoft and haven't had any issues.
I also have the Verizon Red (more of a flourescent red) and the original dark slate that it came with both having the Microsoft logo on the back and have not had any issues with those either.

Here is the red one I have and also the option for blue from the Microsoft store.
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...xvPR8QDVBGxY_zME53QaAvjF8P8HAQ&token=kQ6-cKTC

I randomly change the shells from time to time depending on my moods...?\_(ツ)_/? SHRUG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05