Best Music Playing App

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Personally, MixRadio is what I've used most since the early days of the Nokia Lumia series. However, as a standalone music player, I actually find Groove music to be more than adequate! Although Zune was better back in the early days lol.

jimitndiaye

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Personally, MixRadio is what I've used most since the early days of the Nokia Lumia series. However, as a standalone music player, I actually find Groove music to be more than adequate! Although Zune was better back in the early days lol.

Usually groove music and mix radio for me too. But since I got my new 950 XL Groove has become an absolute PITA. I can't play or download 99% of my library.

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
After seeing I couldn't get MixRadio on my Lumia 950 I gave Groove Music another try... only for it to start flagging my songs to be 'Removed at the request of the copyright holder' despite being local and legitimate files. o_O

Thanks for the suggestion of Core Player, that turned out to be a fantastic way to go. Turning folders straight into playlists, no tick boxes required... it's flawless. Why can't it always be so simple?

Also skipping songs in Core Player doesn't make the preview bar at the top studder like Groove does. I'd say Core is easily my favourite Win10 player so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077